Emy

Emy

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

R6: More work on the legs








Did a bit more work on the legs tonight and added the ankles units. Again they are made from 3mm hardboard and then covered in filler to give the nice smooth surface. They still need to be sanded down and finished but the legs are now starting to look much better.
I decided to fit the drive units into the feet tonight as well but when I inspected the feet in more detail I noticed that the glue I used to stick them together had not worked very well, infact they fell apart. I then had to spend about half and hour removing the old glue and resticking them with much better glue. They have also been reinforced inside and are now ready to mount the drive units and recieve the battery boxes, still to be made.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment