Emy

Emy

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Now I have a working R6

I still have a massive amount of work to do and loads of details to add. I will start drawing out the panels on the  body over the next few days and cutting out all the doors and ports. The shot above shows how I was playing with the upper part of the head. I was going to make the head with a lightweight material with a heavy wood frame but after experimenting with folded hardboard I have changed the design. It certainly looks the part and will save loads of time getting the smooth look. I am still having problems with the paint finish and can not decided if I want to have a perfect sprayed finish or a more hand painted rough finish, seriously weathered. I resolved the tipping feet and solved all my motor problems, 12v is certainly more than enough power to maove the R6 around at a good speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment