I have been working on the R6 on and off for a few weeks now and at last I have got something that is starting to look like the final product. There is still a massive amount of work to do. It is all the small details that take such a long time to complete. There are a few areas of the R6 that I have used a bit of Artistic license mainly because I think it looks better or in areas where I had to compromise on the build. I know that over the months and years I will probably keep tweaking the R6 new and higher quality parts will be built. I would like to engineer many parts in metal but at the moment it is wood and plastic. The R6 is now fully mobile and all the motor issues have been sorted out.