Emy

Emy

Sunday 25 April 2010

R6.E1. First damage




Posted by PicasaThe top images shows the water jet fitted in the grill. On the whole you simply can not see it until it is activated then you certainly know its there.To see the water jet in action check out the video.
I had my first damage this weekend. I was testing the new front wheels and had a problem with the trim being adjusted to much to the left. Anyway it resulted in the R6 hitting my car.I suppose I was lucky that a soft part of the R6 hit the car, it could have been much worse for the car. I managed to catch one of the boosters which are made from cardboard and coated with loads of paint. After repairing the structural damage I re primed it and gave it a new coat of paint and it nows looks better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment