Emy

Emy

Wednesday 2 June 2010

R6. Features




Posted by PicasaEven more details have been added. I have moved the fitted water spray pump to under the skirt mainly because the new nozel fittted which creates a great spray, does cause the pump to spit ot drops of water form time to time. I certainly do not want this happening inside the droaid next to all the electrical parts. The only part of this system remaining inside the main body is the water bottle. This will be fine because it is completely sealed with no way of water getting onto the electronics. I have been working on the feet and the rust effect, it is now looking a bit more realistic, it is great what you can do with a bit of wood filler and paint. I was going to add the buttons to the booster struts but found these old speaker feet spikes, I liked the shape so added them.

No comments:

Post a Comment