Saturday, 2 October 2010

New Front foot fitted

Posted by PicasaThe front foot was fitted and weathering started while I have been waiting for the main feet paint to dry. I have decided to use a new formula for creating the mud and rust effects, a material that should be much more duarable than standard filler.The pivot bolt as been strengthened as well as a very heavy suspension strut and damper fitted up under the skirt. I know the design is not an exact copy of the screen Droid but I have made a decision that a working, strong Astromech, is far more important to me that a beautiful screen replica.

No comments:

Post a Comment