Emy

Emy

Monday 12 April 2010

R6.E1 Head wiring




Posted by PicasaThe wiring loom in the head has now been tidied up and fitted with quick release connectors to make head removal easier. I have also fitted the 5v board to power the holo projector and also added a small random flasher circuit to make the holo projector look like the projected light from a real projector. The servo power system to move the hol projector will go in soon, a simple left and right movement via servo.
The Radar eye PDA is now fitted and working although I yet have to fit a movement sensor that will turn on the PDA automatically and run the Leia video. The pda will eventually be replaced when I have enough funs to fit the computer and head projector.
The compress air can systems works very well, the only real problem with this is the rate at which I go though cans of air, there must be a better system than this. I would love to fit a mini fog/smoke machine but they cost so much money that this will have to stay a dream for now, unless I can work out how to make one. Someone suggested I not bother with smole but go for bubbles instead which is an interesting idea and much cheaper to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment