Emy

Emy

Monday 13 September 2010

R6.E1. New center foot continued




The main bracket to attach the foot to the ankle is made up from right angle steel of about 4mm so there should be no isses there will it bending like on the old foot. The angle is attched to an 18mm MDF platform that will eventually be glued into the foot. This time everything is bolted and glued together, no screws.
I have tired to go for a better paint finish as well although at times I question why I have spent so long on getting a perfect paint finish when all I am going to do is weather it later. I am using an acrylic primer and top coat this time, not my tried and tested method from before, we will see if it all works.The whole foot structure is glued together with soem very strong hot glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment