Emy

Emy

Friday 29 October 2010

Alloy details




As well as the front vents all the grills are now metal, coin slots and the head details. The next thing to replace will be the ankle cylinders and possibly the ankle details, although I do like them as they are.
Because I have been removing all the fixed old grills and replacing them with new metal, but removavble ones, I have also been updating the lighting alround as I go. The foot LED lighting strips have been improved with better and brighter LED's. I have also routed tubing to the back of each grill allowing the compressed air fire extinguisher gas to be routed to whichever grill I wish, providing a brilliant effect.
Hopefully when my new sound board arrives next week I will add a new sound system and in the process remove the legs for a much needed respray.


No comments:

Post a Comment